Systems Ltd is a
world leading supplier of
Quickshifters and Quickshifter systems. We are a
dominant force in motorcycle racing from club racing right through the
world's supersport and superbike championships and onto
grand prix level racing. We supply positional sensor
and our `DURASHIFT' TITANIUM
calibrated our using state-of-the-art strain gauge technology at
our factory, and quickshifters
Dash LCD digital gauges to a vast field of motorcycles. We have
developed a comprehensive range of electronic
performance accessories for motorcycles,
motorcycle engine powered cars, ATV, Kart, Supermoto and motocross
applications. Translogic products are
also trusted and used by OEM motorcycle manufacturers not only to bench
test their engine/gearbox configurations for durability and longevity but
to support there own race programs, testament to the Translogic Systems
winning experience and are the recommended factory fitment.
Facts & data
Translogic Systems Ltd has developed the most advanced 'SMART' quickshifter systems available and exclusively have the unique Intellishift with adaptive shift technology, the most important aspect of a great quickshifter system, without this the quickshift will not be good enough at mid to lower RPMs, the result will be snatchy gear shifts unless you are higher up in the engines rev range. There are many actions carried out during the Intellishift function, too many to mention and that's what separates Translogic quick shifter systems from all others.
- Translogic Intellishift quickshifter systems are used at virtually every level of racing, Moto2, Moto3, World Superbike, World Supersport, British Superbike, British Supersport, World Endurance, AMA Pro-series, Japan Superbike series, Superbike France and international club racing.
- Every aspect of Translogic's product design has been executed to the highest standard, using the best materials and automotive suppliers in the industry.
- Translogic quick shifter systems are plug & play for most applications, there's no need to order or pay for any additional harnesses. Where a system is not plug & play out of the box we supply waterproof connectors and a crimp tool too.
- A 3 piece tie rod kit or dedicated model specific tie-rod are supplied in the Quickshifter system kit as standard, no need to order additional components.
- The Translogic Intellishift quickshifter ECU is the smallest multi-channel Quickshifter in the world.
- Intellishift quickshifter systems that feature the DCS dual channel sensors have a 2 pin connector output which can be used with external throttle blipper devices.
- The Intellishifter quickshifter ECUs feature Pro-Tuner mode where a professional user can simply and quickly alter the sensor trigger force and set different interrupt times at specific engine RPMs proving total control, then the Intellishift protocol takes those settings and enhances them further.
- MotoGP seamless shift simulation is a feature of these powerful quickshifter systems enabling the rider to take advantage of much quicker and more importantly even smoother quickshifts.
- Translogic quick shifters interrupt cylinders separately and do not simply short the signal wires to ground like other systems, this isn't good for the OEM ECU, the Translogic quickshifters compliment the OEM ECUs to ensure superior longevity.
- The software protocol inside Translogic quickshifter systems are specifically developed for specific models, not just a basic operation so they provide superior shifting as they feature Intellishift with adaptive shift technology.
- Translogic quickshifter sensors offer a unique 'soft feel' during operation due to it's cushioning movement, this results in less rider fatigue/stress and culminates in a superior 'feel' when shifting.
- The Translogic quickshifter sensors are tested many times at the Factory and go through a multi calibration process using in-house 'state-of-the-art' strain gauge technology at a regulated room temperature of 22oC so you'll never have to adjust the sensor in the field or constantly fine tune it's settings, giving you total peace of mind.
- Translogic quickshifter sensors are temperature and vibration immune and false trigger immune too, there's no need for any temperature compensation or amplifying electronics, these are the most reliable sensors you can install to your motorcycle when it comes to the harsh environments quickshifter sensors need to operate in.
- There's an optional 'Quick-set Adjuster' on most of the quickshifter systems. Top level riders use this quickshifter accessory adjuster as it allows the rider to make small incremental changes 'on-the-fly' whilst riding in case the tyres start to 'go off' or the track surface temperature changes.
- Translogic quickshifter systems feature a 2 year warranty.
- The Translogic GP & DCS dual channel quickshifter systems do not require any setting up, they work perfectly straight out of the box thanks to the CESGT (Controlled Environment Strain Gauge Technology) used during production, unique Adaptive Shift Technology and Intellishift features. There is however a 'tuner mode' feature inside the ECU, if the user wishes to make adjustments.
"You're right, its an amazing good shifter (you guys should use
the Carlsberg slogan and change beer into quickshifter ;-) "
"The gear change is so smooth, I could not believe how effective
it was even at low RPM, something I could not do with the other
"Dear Translogic, I bought this system from you early last year
for my 2008 Yamaha R1. What a system! I am so pleased with it. The
quality and finish of the actual parts are second to none and my lap
times have been greatly reduced because of it. It is far superior to
anything in terms of both durability and functionality that I have ever
seen or used. The smooth clutchless gear changes I make on the gas
mid-corner that never upset the bike or my feeling have added to my
mid-corner and exit speed enormously. Of course, the straight lines are
made short with the mind-numbingly fast and smooth gear changes I can
make flat out. I have been meaning to write this all but was too
busy racing / working: Well done Translogic! It is easily the biggest
gain per $ that I have ever paid for on any bike."